Our primary focus is to achieve complete self-sufficiency and sustainability as an organization to meet the objectives of our missions.
Donations from individuals who believe in our efforts are, obviously, welcomed and encouraged; we are very appreciative of this support, but we do not wish to simply rely upon the generosity of others.
We will also be exploring grant applications at some point in the future though, again, our goal is to operate independently of outside financial inputs.
Our plan is the following:
1. We have assembled a team of sponsorship coordinators to generate donations to fund the launch of our first food truck/cart that is operated and owned by veterans.
2. Once we have mastered the model for our first business, we will expand to cities across the country.
3. All employees will be shareholders in the business.
The proceeds from our food trucks and other small businesses will be the principal source of funding for our long-term objectives:
1. To establish a free health and fitness center.
2. To establish a free residential facility for veterans and others with challenges.
3. To expand the health and fitness center and residential facility models to other cities throughout the USA.
Launch our first food truck business to employ veterans in 2023.
Launch our first health and fitness center for veterans and others in 2024.
Launch our first residential facility in 2025-26.